The educational awards are open for the UK apprentices who are going to start their undergraduate degree in September 2019 at the university. Each award is worth a total of £3,300, paid in annual installments of £1,100 for three years to the eligible candidates.
The endowments have been established to provide support to outstanding aspirants who have the academic potential to study at the university and who have faced significant barriers to their educational goals.
Applicants must have the need to fulfill the requirements of the following given criteria:
- They must hold an offer to study an undergraduate degree at university.
- They must have a permanent resident in the UK.
- They must have an annual household income below £42,875.
- They can show that they have faced significant barriers in their personal, social or domestic life to achieving your educational goals.
- They must have a high school certificate with excellent academic merit.
- They must also meet at least one of the additional criteria below:
- They can be from a minority ethnic group.
- They can be the first in their immediate family (not including siblings) to attend higher education.
- They can be living in, or have had experience of, local authority care or the Foyer Federation.
- They can have a disability.
How to Apply
In order to apply, scholars must have to enroll themselves in an undergraduate degree at the university. Thereafter, they can apply for the grant through an online portal or they prefer to make a paper application please contact at email@example.com.
The applications of the award will not be accepted after September 20, 2019.