Are you interested to know how circular economy by using waste streams to create new products? If so, you can apply for this Fully Funded KESS II MRES Scholarship offered by the Welsh Government’s European Social Fund at the Swansea University.
The award is open for UK and EU students who want to pursue their research degree program at the university for the session 2019-20.
- Candidates should have a 2.1 or above in their undergraduate degree in Bioscience ora related subject. They should also be eligible for UK/EU fees (see http://www.ukcisa.org.uk/Information–Advice/Fees-and-Money/Wales-fee-status for more information).
- We would normally expect the academic and English Language requirements to be met by point of application. For details on the University’s English Language entry requirements, please visit – http://www.swansea.ac.uk/admissions/englishlanguagerequirements/
- For more information on eligibility criteria please refer to section C of the KESS II Participant Proposal Form.
- Any queries relating to Section C – Eligibility, please contact KESSstudentenquiries@swansea.ac.uk
- Applicants from the UK and EU are eligible.
How to Apply
Applicants are strongly advised to contact Professor Carlos Garcia de Leaniz (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Mr Paul Howes (CSAR Manager- email@example.com) regarding the information on the area of research:
To apply for this grant, you must complete the KESS II EAST Participant Proposal Form Swansea 2019-20. Complete the KESS II Supplementary Form and you will also need to provide copies of the following documentation: Degree certificates, References, CV, English language certificate (if required), all supporting documentation as detailed in Section C of the KESS II Participant Proposal Form.
The deadline for applications is August 5, 2019.