Teesside University is providing the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship for international candidates. This prestigious scholarship recognizes applications from outstanding students who can demonstrate their skills and commitment to becoming future global leaders.
A one-off payment of £5,000 is allocated as a fee waiver in
the first year of study.
Point of entry: For students enrolling in January 2020.
To be eligible to apply for the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship, you will:
- Be an international fee-paying undergraduate or postgraduate taught degree offer holder, enrolling for the first time at Teesside University
- Start your course in January 2020
- Submit an application for consideration
How to Apply
Applicants are required to submit a personal statement of no more than 500 words using the application form below, demonstrating:
- Your outstanding attributes, both personal and academic
- Your commitment to becoming a future global leader
- How you will use your Teesside University degree to achieve your future ambitions.
The application window closes on Thursday, October 31, 2019. After this date, a University panel will select applicants to receive the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship based on the most promising students who meet the eligibility criteria.