This educational award is open for Nigerian citizens who wish to undertake a 3-year full-time PhD course in the area of demographic ageing, healthy ageing, gerontology, and elderly care management in Nigeria.
The bursary includes PhD fee waiver at the international rate plus tax-free stipend of £15,000 per annum. So take a glance and get more information about this scholarship.
Applicants will need:
- A good first degree (first or upper second class) in the field of health or social sciences;
- A Masters degree (MA, MSc, MBA or MRes) with merit or distinction;
- An IELTS (International English Language Testing System) with a score of 6.5;
- To be a Nigerian citizen;
- To have a strong commitment to improving Nigerian health and wellbeing both during and after the PhD.
How to Apply
To apply, you need to submit the following documentation to email@example.com using the heading “PhD Scholarship in Health and Ageing”:
- International student application form;
- research proposal in the region of 1000-1500 words;
- a sample of any publications;
- a personal statement which explains why you are interested in the scholarship
- transcript of your highest qualification;
- evidence of your IELTS score.
Read further information on the entry requirement and how to apply here.
The closing date for applying is October 31, 2019.