Develop a broad range of skills in Health and Ageing by applying for PhD Scholarship. The programme is presenting by the University of West London.
This educational award is open for Nigerian citizens who wish to undertake a 3-year full-time PhD course in the area of demographic ageing, healthy ageing, gerontology, and elderly care management in Nigeria.
The bursary includes PhD fee waiver at the international rate plus tax-free stipend of £15,000 per annum. So take a glance and get more information about this scholarship.
Applicants will need:
- A good first degree (first or upper second class) in the field of health or social sciences;
- A Masters degree (MA, MSc, MBA or MRes) with merit or distinction;
- An IELTS (International English Language Testing System) with a score of 6.5;
- To be a Nigerian citizen;
- To have a strong commitment to improving Nigerian health and wellbeing both during and after the PhD.
How to Apply
To apply, you need to submit the following documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org using the heading “PhD Scholarship in Health and Ageing”:
- International student application form;
- research proposal in the region of 1000-1500 words;
- a sample of any publications;
- a personal statement which explains why you are interested in the scholarship
- transcript of your highest qualification;
- evidence of your IELTS score.
Read further information on the entry requirement and how to apply here.
The closing date for applying is October 31, 2019.