The University of Bristol is offering a fantastic opportunity for outstanding candidates to apply for Accommodation Bursary in the session 2019/20.
The scheme is designed to UK students in their first year of study on an undergraduate course at the University of Bristol. The purpose of the award is to reduce the cost of first-year accommodation.
Winners will receive an amount of up to £750 – £1,040 according to their Household Income. Check out the relevant information regarding the award, in order to apply for this funding opportunity.
You will be offered an Accommodation Bursary if:
- You are a new undergraduate starting your course in 2018/19,
- You are a Home/UK student, funded through your Regional Funding Provider (e.g. Student Finance England),
- You are living in University-allocated accommodation,
- Your household income is below £42,875 per annum,
How to Apply
For being a part of this program, aspirants are required to take admission in an undergraduate degree at the university. There is no application process, but students should ensure they have:
- Applied for financial support from their regional funding provider AND
- Provided consent to share their household income.
The applications deadline for this scholarship is October 23, 2019.