The University of Bristol is offering a fantastic opportunity for outstanding candidates to apply for Accommodation Bursary in the session 2019/20.
Winners will receive an amount of up to £750 – £1,040 according to their Household Income. Check out the relevant information regarding the award, in order to apply for this funding opportunity.
You will be offered an Accommodation Bursary if:
- You are a new undergraduate starting your course in 2018/19,
- You are a Home/UK student, funded through your Regional Funding Provider (e.g. Student Finance England),
- You are living in University-allocated accommodation,
- Your household income is below £42,875 per annum,
How to Apply
For being a part of this program, aspirants are required to take admission in an undergraduate degree at the university. There is no application process, but students should ensure they have:
- Applied for financial support from their regional funding provider AND
- Provided consent to share their household income.
The applications deadline for this scholarship is October 23, 2019.