The University of Bradford wishes to enrich the candidature of the sports students by presenting a Sports Scholarship in the UK for the academic year 2019/20.
The grant is available for the international candidates who wish to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the university. There are 5 grants are present having a value up to £1000 which will be presented to the successful applicants.
The scholarship is designed to assist with the development of its student-athletes. Interested applicants can check the further given details.
To become eligible, aspirants have to meet the following given criteria:
- They must be applying for an undergraduate or postgraduate degree t the university.
- They must be of regional, national or international standard in their sport and/or show strong evidence of future outstanding potential.
- They must have the necessary academic background to successfully gain a place on a course at the university.
- Migrants are also eligible to apply for this grant.
- They must be classed as international students.
How to Apply
Students can apply for this grant after enrolling for an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the university through downloading the application form of the award and saving it on their system. They will complete the form with the required relevant documents and then the completed application will be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date of the bursary is August 2, 2019.