There are numerous awards available for outstanding candidates who want to pursue an undergraduate degree course at the university.
This bursary provides a £1,000 cash award per year for three years for eligible students from England, Wales and Northern Ireland. See below for full eligibility details and information on how to apply.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You must be classed as a student from England, Wales or Northern Ireland for tuition fee purposes.
- You should hold a minimum of A-level at AAB or equivalent.
- You must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admissions for an eligible undergraduate programme at the University of Stirling.
- You must be a full-time student.
- This scholarship is only available to students studying at our Stirling campus.
How to Apply
Interested candidates must have to take admission in an undergraduate degree program. After that, students will automatically be identified as part of the admissions process. No separate application is required for this award.
The deadline is based on the UCAS application last date according to the bachelor course starting in the year 2020-2021.