Get a wonderful scholarship opportunity to complete a master’s degree in the UK. The University of Arts London is offering Postgraduate Scholarships for UK/EU students.
There are 150 grants for scholars and the value of each award is £5,000. The studentship is available for a full-time taught masters course (an M ARCH, MA, MFA, MRes or MSc qualification) at one of UAL’s six Colleges.
The university offers a range of programmes and high-quality learning environment for students. For more details about this scholarship please check the information given below.
Aspirants who want to apply for this bursary must have to meet the following given criteria:
- They must hold an undergraduate degree
- Assessed as a Home or EU student for tuition fee purposes and
- They must hold an offer of a place to study a full-time taught Masters course at UAL (Your course must offer either an M ARCH, MA, MFA, MRes or MSc qualification) and
- be in receipt of means-tested benefit at the time of application (to include Universal Credit) or
- They have previously been in receipt of student funding from UAL or your previous university awarded on the basis of financial hardship and have graduated within the past three years or
- They have previously been part of the UAL Widening Participation scheme and have graduated within the past three years or
- They must have previously been in care and have graduated in the past three years.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates have to download the application form on their system. After completing the form with supporting documents, they can email it to email@example.com.
- The closing date of the award is August 30, 2019.