Swansea University is granting the Tuition fee Reduction PhD Scholarships in the Department of Physics, College of Science for outstanding students.
This free tuition award is especially activated for those international students who want to study the PhD degree programme in October 2019.
Up to five scholarships are available for the applicants and they will get to learn about both award-winning teaching and world-class research. Each educational award will worth £8,650 for successful candidates.
To apply for the scholarship, applicants must have to meet the following given criteria:
- Candidates must have a First, Upper Second Class Honours or a Master’s degree with Merit, or equivalent, in a relevant discipline.
- They can apply for a PhD research degree course in the field of Applied Physics and Materials, Atomic, Molecular and Quantum Physics, and Particle Physics and Cosmology Theory.
- Must have an interest in the research field and ready to pay £9,750 per annum.
- Non-UK/EU students are encouraged to join.
- For candidates whose first language is not English, we require IELTS 6.5 (with 6.0 in each component) or equivalent.
How to Apply
Aspirants are advised to take admission in a PhD degree course at the university and then complete the PGR Fund application form and send it by email to email@example.com.
Applicants need to submit a recent CV, academic transcripts and degree certificates along with the applications of two supporting references.
Applications accepted all year round.