Whether you want to start your own business or enhance your skills in marketing, fashion, sales, IT, trade, or management. If so, you can apply for Trendhim Talent Scholarship programme presented by the Trendhim Company.
The Trendhim Talent Scholarship will be offered to one or more winner with the amount of €2,000 each. It also covers expenses related to your studies such as university fees and school materials, workshops, online courses, travel expenses, school trips, projects and study abroad experiences.
This company always supports young talent by encouraging students and their dreams. For more detail about this scholarship, you can see given valuable information.
- To be eligible for this scholarship, students must be enrolled or accepted to undergraduate or postgraduate degree programs in any of the following disciplines:
- Business, Accounting or Finance
- Marketing and Management, Digital Marketing or Sales
- IT and Web Development
- Leadership and Organisation
- Fashion and Design
- Students from any nationality or from any age group can apply for the award.
- Students from public, private and online Universities and Colleges are eligible.
- PhD students can also apply for the Scholarship.
How to Apply
Each applicant must submit a motivational letter in which he/she gives information about themselves, their study programme and their future aspirations.
The letter has to convince us that he/she is the best candidate and inspires us to believe in their goals as well. At Trendhim, we love to see young students who have great dreams and aspirations – unleash your creativity! Please note that the motivation letter should be written in English, and it should be at least one page long. Be sure to include your contact information (name, address, telephone).
Submit your motivational letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The application deadline is December 1, 2019.