Do you want to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the University of Bristol? If so, then here is a great opportunity for you. The university is pleased to announce the Think Big International Foundation Scholarship Programme for brightest candidates.
There are 10 awards available for overseas students. The purpose of this program is to promote new ways of thinking and help you to develop excellent language skills.
The value of each grant is £5,000 for the students of the International Foundation Programme (IFP). Choose a course that interests you such as IFP – Arts and Humanities, IFP – Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics, IFP – Social Sciences and Law.
Applicants will be considered only when they meet the following criteria:
- They are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes.
- They have applied to start a one-year international Foundation Programme (IFP) at the University of Bristol in September 2019.
- Be a candidate to an undergraduate course at the University of Bristol, with the exception of Medicine, Dentistry and Veterinary Science.
- Start the degree Programme in September 2019.
- Be a candidate to any one year, full-time postgraduate Programme at the University of Bristol.
How to Apply
Before applying for this application, students have to apply for the International Foundation Programme (IFP). After that, eligible candidates can apply for this bursary through an online portal.
The deadline for the application is June 30, 2019.