The University of Dundee is delighted to offer Alumni Scholarship for outstanding candidates, so they can apply to become an Alumni Scholar for the academic year 2019/20.
The funding programme will provide an award amount up to £3,000 for successful students. So take a glance and get more information about this scholarship.
To be considered for the grant, you must meet the given requirements:
- All Fee Status applicants are eligible to apply for this scholarship. (Scottish, EU, RUK, Overseas)
- You must have completed your full undergraduate or postgraduate taught degree at the University of Dundee;
- If you have studied for a period of time at the University of Dundee as a Study Abroad or Exchange Student, then you may also be eligible for this scholarship;
- If you have not completed your full undergraduate or postgraduate taught degree at the University of Dundee but an immediate family member has, then you are eligible to apply for this scholarship. Your immediate family member must have completed a full undergraduate or postgraduate taught degree at the University of Dundee.
- You must be applying for a Postgraduate taught programme (ProfDoc programmes are also eligible); postgraduate research programmes are not eligible for this scholarship. If you are studying a Professional Doctorate programme, you are eligible for this scholarship per year of study.
How to Apply
In order to apply for the opportunity, if you are a current or previous University of Dundee undergraduate or postgraduate taught a student and are applying for a new postgraduate programme, you do not need to apply for this scholarship. This will be automatically assessed by their Admissions Team.
The applications deadline for this scholarship is October 01, 2019.