International Students House is happy to announce the Mary Trevelyan Hardship Fund for any student who needs financial support during education in London.
The winner may expect to receive a grant or a loan of up to £1,000. Please read carefully about the eligibility criteria for this award before applying for the funding opportunity.
- Applicants of Mary Trevelyan Hardship Fund should be attending at an accredited Higher Education Institution in London.
- The Institutions that hold a membership with International Students House.
- Only those applicants who require financial assistance due to unexpected circumstance are taken into consideration.
- Funds can be availed by current students only.
- Evidence of applications to / awards from a university’s hardship fund would strengthen an application.
How to Apply
In order to apply, applicants need to take admission in an undergraduate degree at an accredited Higher Education Institution in London. Thereafter, they will need to download on their system and complete the application form.
Applications are accepted throughout the year or until the budget limit for the fund has been reached. Decisions of the panel assessing applications will be final.