“At Arnold Clark, we pride ourselves in pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in the world of digital marketing, which is so important in ensuring we meet the ever-changing needs of our customers. The automotive landscape is incredibly exciting at the moment, so we are always looking to utilise digital in new ways that successfully engages with the next generation of car buyers.
The Scholarships will be awarded on merit, rather than financial need, to candidates who demonstrate in their Masters programme application excellent academic performance (current and/or previously gained); any relevant extra-curricular or professional experience and career development and who will contribute to the overall academic, cultural and experiential profile of the programme cohort.
Scholarship awardees will also be expected to engage with a variety of activities during their course of study, including:
- Monitoring and contributing to future applicant forums and responding with information regarding the relevant course
- Taking an active role in either the social committee or class rep committee
- Volunteering as an admissions contact for prospective students
- Assisting the school in the development and management of events
- Retaining alumni communication post MSc completion
How to apply
Suitable Home/EU offer holders for our Full Time MSc Digital Marketing Management programme will be automatically considered for these scholarships so no separate scholarship application is necessary.