The University of West London is pleased to offer the Alastair Storey Scholarship for the outstanding candidates in the session 2019/20.
This educational grant is open for full-time UK /EU or international students who want to study an undergraduate or postgraduate study in Hospitality or Culinary Arts at the London Geller College of Hospitality and Tourism.
The bursary will provide an award amount of £3,500 to a successful participant. So take a glance and get more information about this scholarship
If applying to this award, you must accept the following conditions:
- You must be registered on a course in Hospitality or Culinary Arts during the 2019/2020 academic year.
- You must maintain good academic standing and attendance record throughout your course.
- You must attend the Donors and Scholars Reception or any other event that the Office of Development and Alumni Relations see fit.
- You must write a short thank you letter to the donor responsible for funding this award.
- Aspirants can apply for an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program in Hospitality or Culinary Arts at the London Geller College of Hospitality and Tourism.
- The UK, EU, and overseas candidates are allowed to apply.
How to Apply
In order to apply, the aspirants have to receive a place in an undergraduate or master degree program at the university. After being enrolled, they can complete an award application form will all supporting documents must be attached to the application form and return it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to:
Office of Development and Alumni Relations
University of West London
St Mary’s Road Ealing,
London W5 5RF
The applications deadline for this grant is October 31, 2019.