Are you ready to get an undergraduate degree from a highly ranked UK university? If so, you have a chance to be part of the Sussex Excellence Scholarship programme. The University of Sussex is providing a wonderful funding opportunity for excellent academic performance students.
This scholarship is for new international students who want to study an undergraduate degree at the university. Their undergraduate programmes help you to explore different career choices, develop your skills, and gain valuable experience in the workplace.
The successful students will receive £2,000 cash maintenance during your first year of study. Checkout more details on the application deadline, eligibility for this scholarship.
To be eligible for this award, you must:
Be taking up your place as an undergraduate student at Sussex in September 2019
Have achieved the following grades:
- A*AA at A level
- An overall score of 36 in the International Baccalaureate Diploma
- D*D*D in the BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma (QCF)
- 45 level 3 credits with Distinctions in the Access to HE Diploma
If you study a combination of A levels and BTECs
You are eligible if you have:
- A-Level grade A* and BTEC Diploma grade D*D
- Two A-Levels grade A*A and BTEC Subsidiary Diploma grade D*
- Three BTEC Subsidiary Diplomas grade D*D*D
How to Apply
In order to apply for this programme, you need to take admission in an undergraduate degree at the university. After being enrolled, you will be automatically awarded the scholarship if you meet the eligibility criteria. There is no separate scholarship application.
The last date of the applications is September 1, 2019.
Best of Luck!!