If you are interested to know how Psychology is applied to solve real-world problems, then Surrey International Scholarship is perfect for you. This award is provided by the Department of Psychology at the University of Surrey for self-funded overseas students in the UK.
This bursary is activated for those who want to study an MSc degree course in Psychology. During this education, students will develop their knowledge of the theories and practical applications of contemporary psychology.
The programme provides award amount of £5,000 for offer holders achieving a UK first-class honours (or international equivalent) and £2,500 for those achieving a UK 2:1 with honours (or international equivalent).
To be eligible for this scholarship you must achieve either a 2:1 or a first-class honours degree or equivalent and be an overseas fee-paying student (this scholarship is not available for students eligible for home/EU fees).
- You must be self-funded, paying for your studies independently rather than being sponsored or in receipt of another scholarship.
- You must apply for your chosen course within the permitted timeframe and confirm your wish to study by paying the required deposit in advance of the deadline.
- You must be an offer holder for a full-time programme in one of the below courses starting in the academic year 2019/20:
- Developmental Psychology in Research and Practice MSc
- Environmental Psychology MSc
- Health Psychology MSc
- Psychology (Conversion) MSc
- Research Methods in Psychology MSc
- Social Psychology MSc.
How to Apply
In order to apply for the opportunity, you need to take admission at the university. There is no formal application procedure for this scholarship. The university will identify any potential candidates.
The applications deadline for this grant is December 31, 2019.