Electrical and Electronic Engineering Merit Scholarship is a merit-based scholarship available for high achieving candidates at the University of Surrey.
The university provides a £2,000 cash award to the successful students. Check out valuable information about this bursary which is mentioned below.
To qualify for the Surrey EEE Merit Scholarship, students must achieve the following grades in one sitting:
- A*AA at A-level (excluding General Studies or Critical Thinking) or
- 38 points in the International Baccalaureate or
- Distinction*, Distinction*, Distinction in the BTEC QCF Extended Diploma or
- AAAAA in Scottish Highers plus AA in Scottish Advanced Highers in relevant subjects or
- A1A1A2A2A2A2 in Irish Highers or
- D3, D3, D3 in the principle subjects in the Cambridge Pre-U.
How to Apply
The university will identify eligible students, so there is no application form for this scheme. Formal notification of entitlement will be sent via email to your University email account during the second week of October.
Application deadline: December 31, 2019.