Are you a sports person and competing at three levels: podium, elite and competition? If so, then you will be glad to know that the Anglia Ruskin University is delighted to announce the Sports Scholarship for talented sports candidates in the UK in the academic session 2019/20.
The university is inviting UK, EU and international aspirants to take part in an undergraduate or postgraduate taught course at the Cambridge, Chelmsford or Peterborough Guild House campuses to enjoy the comforts of the bursary. The educational award is offering an amount maximizes up to £12,500 per year for the eligible scholars.
The endowment is designed for all outstanding sports scholars to enjoy free access to the campus fitness centres in Cambridge and Chelmsford. Get more details about the scholarship through the following given information.
In order to apply for the award, candidates have to follow the following given criteria:
- They must have to meet the entry requirements for your chosen course.
- They must be assessed as UK, EU or international students.
- They must be studying an undergraduate or postgraduate taught course at the Cambridge, Chelmsford or Peterborough Guild House campuses.
- They must be competing at regional, county or national level to qualify for the Elite Level and Competition Level scholarships.
- They must be competing at the national or international level to qualify for the Podium Level scholarship.
- They must be able to demonstrate that you’ll have a significant impact on the performance of the sports team you join at ARU (if applicable) and/or on BUCS points.
How to Apply
Applicants have to enroll themselves in an undergraduate or postgraduate taught course at the Cambridge, Chelmsford or Peterborough Guild House campuses of the university. Thereafter, scholars have to complete an application form (by downloading it), including a supporting statement outlining ‘why you’re suitable for this scholarship’. They also had to include evidence of their current playing level and references. The completed application will be sent through the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The applications of the grant are open year-round.