Edinburgh Napier University is inviting self-funding scholars who are wishing to study but are unable to afford the cost of education expenses, to enjoy the benefits of the South Asia Scholarship in the UK.
The studentship is open for the international scholars who are going to make an application for the bachelor, masters or PhD course at the university. The educational award will provide a wonderful stipend of up to £3,000 to the successful candidates.
The university aims to provide a lot of opportunities to the students with world-class facilities and the best study environment. For more details, please go through the information given below.
Applicants have the need to fulfill the given requirements in order to become eligible:
- They must have the citizenship of India, Bangladesh, Nepal or Sri Lanka only.
- They must self-fund the course.
- They must be holding an offer to study in September 2019 or January 2020.
- For a bachelor’s degree, 60% or above in the Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSC) or cumulative grade point average (CGPA).
- For a master’s degree, 60 – 69% in their undergraduate degree.
- For a PhD degree, they must have a postgraduate degree.
How to Apply
To apply for the grant, candidates must have to enroll first in a bachelor, masters or PhD course at the university. Thereafter, they will be automatically considered for the award on the basis of their provided documents and information on the course application form.
The deadline of the applications for the grant is September 27, 2019.