The duration of PhD studentship is three years and starting on November 1, 2019. Awards are open to UK and EU applicants who choose to study full-time at the University of Bradford Faculty of Management, Law and Social Sciences.
- Candidates should have, or expect to achieve, a first or upper second class UK honours degree and a Master’s degree with a minimum average of 60% and the dissertation score above 65%, or equivalent
- Candidates whose first language is not English must meet one of the following English language requirements:
- IELTS: Scores of at least 6.5 or more in each section and an overall score of 7.
- TOEFL Internet-based: an overall score of 100 with the following minimum scores of Listening 21, Reading 21, Speaking 23, Writing 22.
- Awards are open to UK and EU applicants who choose to study full-time at University of Bradford Faculty of Management, Law and Social Sciences. The studentship is open to UK/EU applicants only.
How to Apply
If you wish to apply please email the following to Dr Hatice Kizgin – email@example.com
- Up to date CV
- A one-page A4 personal statement setting out why you are a suitable candidate (ie: your skills and experience)
- A research proposal explaining your proposed area of research. The attached form can be used as a guide. Your proposal should be a minimum of 2000 words, excluding references, and no more than 4000 words
- Your degree transcripts and/or certificates
- Names and contact details for two academic referees
The deadline for applications is 17:00, September 15, 2019.