The Saïd Foundation is pleased to offer around 30 postgraduate scholarships for talented young people and intends to promote education and development in the Middle East by providing educational and training opportunities.
Their scholarships are fully funded and are primarily offered for one-year postgraduate courses based in the UK. Nationals from Syria, Jordan, Lebanon and Palestine are eligible to apply for this excellent opportunity.
Read the following the conditions of the award carefully in order to become eligible for the endowment. Wish you all the best for your bright future!!
In order to be considered for a Saïd Foundation Scholarship all candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Hold Syrian, Jordanian, Lebanese or Palestinian nationality and must permanently reside in one of these countries. The Foundation will consider Syrians residing elsewhere due to current circumstances in that country.
- Hold an undergraduate degree that is equivalent to a UK 2.1 degree or higher. Candidates who are in the final year of their undergraduate degree will also be considered.
- Have work and/or voluntary experience that is relevant to their field of study and a clear career path on completion of their studies and return to their home country or region.
- Demonstrate leadership potential in their chosen field or sector.
- Have applied for an eligible course at a Foundation partner university (or have legitimate exceptional reasons for applying for a non-partner university).
- Meet the Foundation’s English language requirements (IELTS of 6.0 overall with at least 6.0 in each band). Some universities have higher requirements so candidates are expected to meet these requirements too.
- Upload all required documentation.
How to Apply
Candidates apply for a Saïd Foundation Scholarship via our online application form. It will automatically save as you progress through the application so you can save and return to your application at any time before the deadline.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2019.