Grab this wonderful opportunity to apply for the Rosgen Family Scholarship that will beneficial for talented applicants. The award is funded by the University of Birmingham.
The programme is open to international students who want to pursue a postgraduate degree in business. The MBA scholarship is allocated on the basis of evidence of intellectual excellence, relevant experience and a commitment to the economic development of Central or South America.
The successful candidates will receive an award amount up to £12,000 during their study years. So take a glance and get more information about this grant.
- The scholarship holder will be in financial need as determined by the University.
- The scholarship holder will be from Central or South America.
- The scholarship will be allocated on the basis of intellectual excellence, relevant experience and evidence of a commitment to the economic development of Central or South America.
- The scholarships are allocated on a case-by-case basis to outstanding applicants.
- You must be national of these countries Argentina, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela.
How to Apply
Assessment will be made based on a candidate’s MBA application, CV, and Personal Statement. Candidates must state which scholarship they wish to be considered for in their application/Personal Statement. For further information regarding the application process, please contact Victoria Malin, MBA Recruitment and Admissions Officer via email: email@example.com.
A rolling assessment process will be in place throughout the application cycle.