The Budge Foundation Access Scholarship is open to motivated students who have completed access to course at Robert Gordon University.
This scholarship is designed to students from Scotland who are enrolled full time in the first year of your chosen undergraduate degree programme at RGU.
The students will receive £2,000 per year, as well as mentoring, pastoral care and study skills, support, coordinated through the university’s Department for the Enhancement of Learning, Teaching and Access (DELTA).
To be eligible for consideration, you must meet all of the criteria:
- Have completed an ‘Access To’ programme at RGU
- Meet the scholarship specific eligibility criteria
- Enrol full time in the first year of your chosen undergraduate degree programme at RGU
- Be Scottish domiciled and classed as a ‘home fees student’
- Have not already obtained a first degree
- Reside in a low-income household (in receipt of Educational Maintenance Allowance or eligible to claim SAAS bursary i.e. household income below £34,000)
How to Apply
Applicants for the Scholarship must have met the entry requirements of their UCAS offer from Robert Gordon University and have formally accepted the offer. Applicants must also have met the Access RGU scholarship eligibility criteria.
All applicants to the Scholarship will need to enrol on their chosen course at Robert Gordon University during September 2019.