Nowadays, education is getting expensive day by day. To help students struggling from this situation, Regent’s University London is announcing Regent’s Family Reward.
Candidates from all around the world are invited to take part in the bursary, who wishes to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the university. The value of the educational award worth 10% of the programme fees for one standard course duration.
The fund is a type of reward presented to thank the alumni and their families loyalty. Aspirants can check further details to apply for the grant.
Applicants have to meet the following criteria, in order to become eligible:
- The must hold an offer of an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the university.
- They must have a high school certificate to apply for an undergraduate degree.
- They must have an undergraduate degree to apply for the postgraduate degree.
- They must have a relation with an ex-student of the university.
- Students from all around the world are eligible to apply for this grant.
How to Apply
To apply for this scholarship, candidates must have to enroll in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the university. After that, they can apply for this award through an online portal.
The deadline of the applications for the grant is open.