The Queen Margaret University is now accepting applications from the outstanding candidates for the International Scholarships in the session 2019/20.
A number of competitive scholarships are open to international students who want to study an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the university.
Each successful candidate will receive an award amount of £3,000 during their studies. Find out more valuable information about this scholarship given below.
To be considered for the grant, you must:
- Applied for a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate program at the University.
- Commencing their degree in January 2020.
- Only for self-funded students.
- Supporting statement must also include the achievements of the candidates and the description of how the scholarship will impact them.
- Open to students outside EU/EEA countries
How to Apply
In order to apply, you need to take admission in bachelors or masters at the university. After that, you will download the application form on your system.
The deadline of the scholarship is November 30, 2019