Academically excellent scholars, who are having interest in the field of Chemistry, are invited to grab the great offer of Professor Colin Eaborn Chemistry Scholarship offered by the Chemistry Department at the University of Sussex.
The educational award is open for candidates from all nationalities wishing to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the university. The grant is providing an amount having a maximum worth of Up to £2,000 for BSc students, up to £3,000 for MChem students.
The university believes that higher education helps social mobility and it is also important for all young people to have the opportunity to reach their full potential, regardless of their background.
To become eligible for the bursary, applicants have to follow the following given criteria:
- They can be any nationality holder from all around the world.
- They need to have a high school certificate for an undergraduate degree.
- They need to have an undergraduate degree for a postgraduate degree.
- They must have achieved AAA (or equivalent) with at least an A in Chemistry.
- They must have made Sussex their firm choice of the university via UCAS.
How to Apply
In order to apply for the endowment, aspirants have to make an offer to study in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the university. After that, they will be considered for the award directly by the university on the basis of eligibility.
The applications for the studentship will be submitted by September 30, 2019.