Are you thinking to get an undergraduate degree in the UK? If your answer is yes, then you can apply for the President’s International Scholarship provided by the City University of London.
The purpose of this award is to support outstanding students from any country who want to pursue an undergraduate degree in the 2019/20 academic year.
The scholarship will provide worth £2,000 for each year to the successful students. Interested candidates can see more information about this scholarship that includes eligibility criteria and application procedures given below.
To qualify for the President’s International Scholarship for 2019 entry, you must:
- Be an international student (i.e. from outside the UK/EU and paying the overseas fee)
- Be applying for your first year of undergraduate study in 2019/20
- Achieve grades AAA or above in ‘A’ levels or IB 35 or above in the International Baccalaureate* with the exception of courses in the Cass Business School (see below) and the School of Arts and Social Sciences (see below)
- For courses in the Cass Business School, achieve grades A*AA or above in ‘A’ Levels (or A*A*A for Actuarial Science) or IB 38 or above in the International Baccalaureate (or IB 39 for Actuarial Science)
- For Journalism based in the Schools of Arts and Social Sciences, achieve grades A*AA or above in ‘A’ Levels or IB 38 or above
- Accept an offer from City as your first choice
How to Apply
In order to apply for this scholarship, you need to take part in an undergraduate course at the university. Eligible applicants will be contacted directly with an invitation to register for the scholarship. Please note if you have registered for the scholarship before the last date, then they will able to consider your application.
The closing date of this application is September 30, 2019.