The studentship provides a tax-free stipend of £15,009 a year and paid UK/European Union tuition fees.
Applicants must have to fulfil the need of the given conditions in order to become eligible:
- First-class degree in science, mathematics, engineering or a similar discipline
- First-rate analytical and numerical skills, with a well-rounded academic background
- Ability to undertake the experimental design and analyze experimental data
- Ability to liaise with academic supervisors from a range of disciplines
- Background with relevant software (e.g. MATLAB etc.)
- A driven, professional and self-dependent work attitude
- The ability to produce high-quality presentations and written reports
How to Apply
The deadline of the applications for this grant is September 19, 2019.