The Manchester Metropolitan University is presenting the PhD programme for helping applicants commencing the higher degree by research in the United Kingdom.
This opportunity is designed to UK, EU and International applicants who wish to pursue a PhD degree at the university. The purpose of this research project is to investigate associations between indicators of socioeconomic adversity across life and musculoskeletal health outcomes.
The bursary will cover tuition fees for UK/EU applicants and provide a stipend of £15,009 for high achieving candidates. So take a glance and get more information about this scholarship.
- Candidates must have a master’s degree before applying.
- Applicants must also be proficient in Microsoft Office, have good organizational skills and the ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- They must have strong quantitative research skills including experience of handling large datasets and using statistical packages such as Stata, R or SPSS are highly desirable.
- Applicants should ideally have an MSc in a relevant subject such as epidemiology, public health or medical statistics.
- Students from any nationality are eligible.
How to Apply
The quickest and most efficient way to apply for this course is to apply online. This way, you can also track your application at each stage of the process. You must complete and complete an application form by apply online. You need to support all required supporting documents.
The closing date for this grant is August 31, 2019.