Are you ready to be a part of the “PhD Studentship in Inorganic Chemistry” programme and want to enhance a career in this entire field? Good News! You can apply for this golden funding opportunity at Newcastle University.
To support the PhD study, the scholarship will provide 100% of tuition fees and annual living expenses of £15,009 to the winning candidates. See below for full eligibility details and information on how to apply.
To be eligible for the bursary, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- You must have, or expect to achieve, at least a 2:1 honour degree or international equivalent, in chemistry, material science or a related subject.
- The award is available to UK/EU applicants only.
- If English is not your first language, you must have IELTS 6.5 overall (with a minimum of 5.5 in all sub-skills).
How to Apply
You must apply through the University’s online postgraduate application system. To do this please ‘Create a new account’. The following information will help us to process your application. You will need to:
- Insert the programme code 8100F in the programme of study section
- Select ‘PhD Chemistry – Chemistry’ as the programme of study
- Insert the studentship code NES024 in the studentship/partnership reference field
- Attach a covering letter and CV. The covering letter must state the title of the studentship, quote reference code NES024 and state how your interests and experience relate to the project
- Attach degree transcripts and certificates and, if English is not your first language, a copy of your English language qualifications.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2019