Make a successful career in the field of Civil Engineering with this Michael Schenker Scholarship provided by the University of Surrey.
The award aims to encourage and support undergraduate UK/EU/International students on the Civil Engineering BEng (Hons) or MEng degree programme at the University.
The scholarship provides an award amount of £3,000 for up to five years, including a Professional Training placement if taken. Get more information about the award by going through the available details.
To be eligible you must meet the following criteria:
- Achieve AAA at A level, excluding General Studies or Critical Thinking (or equivalent*)
- Demonstrate financial need
Equivalent grades are as follows:
- AAA at A-Level (excluding General Studies or Critical Thinking) or
- 36 points in the International Baccalaureate or
- D*DD in the BTEC (QCF level 3) Extended Diploma or
- AAAAB in Scottish Highers plus AA in Scottish Advanced Highers in relevant subjects or
- A2A2A2A2A2A2 in Irish Highers or
- D3, D3, M1 in the principal subjects in the Cambridge Pre-U.
How to Apply
To apply for the Michael Schenker Scholarship, candidates need to take admission in Civil Engineering programme. After admission, they must download an application form and submit it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The application deadline is August 31, 2019.