Are you interested in applying for funding to achieve your goal of studying in the UK? If so, then here is a golden chance for you. The University of Manchester is delighted to announce the Manchester Law Scholars Award for all talented students.
Total 10 educational awards will be granted for overseas undergraduate students in the School of Law which worth up to 25% of the annual tuition fee.
The university aims to build an award-winning careers service and courses according to the ability of the candidates. Find out more about this scholarship and how you can apply.
To be considered for this grant, students must meet the eligibility criteria below.
- You must receive an offer to study a full-time undergraduate degree in the School of Law at The University of Manchester before Friday, 28 June 2019.
- Your degree programme must start at the University of Manchester in September 2019.
- You must receive an offer for a course studied in full at The University of Manchester.
- For tuition fee purposes you must be eligible to pay the overseas tuition fee.
- You must have accepted the University of Manchester as your firm choice before Friday, 28 June 2019. If you have not chosen The University of Manchester as your firm choice by this date your scholarship application will not be considered, regardless of whether you have received all your offers or not. If your status changes after this date from a scholarship ineligible status, such as insurance, to the firm with the University of Manchester your scholarship application will not be considered.
- You must enrol in a degree programme at the University of Manchester in Year 1. The scholarship is not applicable to any students joining a degree programme at the University of Manchester after Year 1. The University of Manchester reserves the right to remove scholarship funding without prior notification.
How to Apply
To apply for this grant, the candidate must have to apply for an undergraduate degree. After that, aspirants have to save the application form on their system. Then fill it with the required information and send it via email email@example.com
The deadline for the application is June 28, 2019.