The London South Bank University is offering the International Merit Scholarship to exceptional international applicants and aims to recognize and reward exceptional talent enabling academically strong candidates to take their studies to the next level.
The bursary will provide a fee reduction of up to £4,000 for successful participants. Check out valuable information about this bursary which is mentioned below.
To be eligible for a London South Bank University (LSBU) International Merit Scholarship the Student must:
- Hold a valid and current offer of a place for a full time taught undergraduate degree or taught postgraduate degree programme beginning in September 2019 or January 2020.
- Have achieved the Scholarship’s academic pre-requisites in the qualification being considered for entry, according to the Appendix below.
- Be classified as an overseas student at Enrolment stage. The programme must be a
- minimum of one year in duration and taught on campus at LSBU.
- Be a self-funding student who is not in receipt of any other official sponsorship.
- Pay the required tuition fee deposit by the specified deadline, if applicable.
How to Apply
There is no separate application process for this award. Applicants must receive an offer to enrol in the full-time taught undergraduate degree or taught postgraduate programme at the university. Scholarships will be awarded automatically.
The University has no formal closing dates for receiving applications but you should aim to apply as early as possible.