Some new scholarships and bursaries are available every year, to inspire high achieving students by which they will fulfil their study goal at the Loughborough University.
The Inspiring Success Scholarship is activated for the UK selected unemployed and underemployed candidates who want to study a master’s programme at the university.
The successful candidates will get 100% off the full cost of their tuition fees. Get detailed information about the award that includes tuition, financial aid, eligibility criteria & more.
Students must meet the following criteria:
- Be a graduate with a minimum of a lower second class honours degree from a UK university or equivalent overseas qualification recognized by Loughborough University. Participants will need to have graduated at least 6 months prior to the start of the programme
- Be currently residing in, and have previously taken GCSE or A level qualifications whilst residing in Hackney, Newham, Tower Hamlets or Waltham Forest
- Be currently unemployed or underemployed, earning below £570.90 per week
- Attendance at our two-day Inspiring Success programme is advised, but not essential
- Be willing to become ambassadors of the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and actively give back to the local community through Echo
How to Apply
In order to apply for this award, applicants must need to take part in any one of the master’s programmes at the university. Then they will complete the application online form.
If you are having trouble completing the online form, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a paper version. If you have already submitted a paper application, you do not need to complete the online form.
The application deadline for the grant is July 31 2019.