The University of Essex is welcoming creative and highly motivated students to join its KDU Malaysia Law Transfer Funding Programme in the UK.
This award is open to international students who are studying at one of the university’s global channel partners. The aim of this scholarship is to assist students to fulfil their potential as individuals within their truly global community.
The successful applicants will receive amount worth up to £3,500 and also get tuition fee discount distributed across their years of study.
To be eligible for an undergraduate degree, you must meet all of the following conditions.
· be classified as an international student for fee purposes
· be fully self-funding your studies
· be studying on the Law transfer programme at KDU, Malaysia specified in the link/partnership agreement between the University and KDU
· be in the first year of your undergraduate degree course in 2019-20
· For 2019-20 entry: undergraduate students must make Essex your firm choice on UCAS by 18 July 2019
How to Apply
Before apply, students will be required to take admission in undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After being enrolled, applicants will be automatically considered for the grant.
The last date of this scholarship is July 18, 2019.