The University of Greenwich is presenting International Scholarships Award to help the best and brightest international students achieve their academic potential.
This education award will provide worth up to £500 – £3,000 and a tuition fee reduction for the first academic year of study only. Students must pay the full cost of tuition in subsequent years of study.
To be considered for this opportunity, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have been offered a place on a full-time undergraduate degree program or full-time postgraduate taught the program for the 19/20 academic year
- Applicants must be a fee assessed as overseas
- Candidates must be a registering on a degree program at the University of Greenwich for the first time and not be in receipt of any other award such as a bursary or scholarship of any kind
- For graduates of the University, they offer separate alumni scholarship
- The grant is awarded for the first academic year of study only
- Students must pay the full cost of tuition in subsequent years of study. Students on a work placement in academic year 2019/20 are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply
In order to apply for this scholarship, candidates need to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university. After admission, applicants must complete and submit an online application form.
The applications deadline is July 19, 2019, October 18, 2019, and November 15, 2019.