The scholarship will provide a 10% discount off each year on tuition fee. Read on to learn more about how to apply for and access the funds. Good Luck!!
You can apply for a bursary if you have a family connection with Kingston University (family means children, siblings or spouse) and are categorized as ‘overseas’ for tuition fee purposes):
Siblings – brothers or sisters who register full-time at the university for a degree course are entitled to a bursary of 10% of each year’s tuition fee. Siblings are entitled to receive the bursary whether they are studying at the same time or different times.
This bursary will be automatic on the evidence of:
- The brother or sister relationship; and
- Of each brother or sister being registered on a full-time degree course.
How to Apply
- Application forms for all bursaries will be available from the Kingston University student intranet, My Kingston, after registration. You will be able to access My Kingston once you have enrolled at the University.
- The bursary will be awarded once a bursary application form has been completed and satisfactory evidence provided.
- You should complete and return your application form to the International Office together with the evidence requested as follows: marriage and/or birth certificate, translated into English (for the family bursary).
The bursary for academic year 2019/20 (September 2019 or January 2020) must be claimed by May 15, 2020.