Whether you want to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate degree in the UK, then you have a wonderful opportunity. Anglia Ruskin University is proud to offer the International Excellence Scholarship for talented candidates.
The university is inviting international candidates to enjoy the benefits of the bursary. The grant is providing a maximum amount of £4,000 towards the tuition fees of the successful applicants for the first year.
The scholarship is designed to provide financial help to the academically excellent students who want to pursue their further higher education at the university. Get more details about the bursary by reading the information given below.
Applicants, who wish to be considered for the endowment, have to meet the following criteria:
- For an undergraduate degree, they must have a high school certificate.
- For a postgraduate degree, they must have an undergraduate degree.
- For a PhD, they must have a postgraduate degree.
- They must be international candidates.
- They must hold an offer to study at the university.
How to Apply
In order to apply for this educational award, scholars have to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate or PhD degree at the university. Thereafter, they can download the application form to apply for the grant and send it through email to email@example.com.
The closing date of the applications for the bursary is November 30, 2019.