Candidates who wish to pursue their next step for the successful career in the UK will be pleased to know that the University of Reading announced the IFP Ambassador Scholarship to support their studies financially.
The educational award is open for the enthusiastic non-sponsored international aspirants who are willing to apply for an undergraduate degree in the international foundation programme (IFP) at the university. The grant is offering a wonderful stipend of £2500 for the successful scholars towards their tuition fees for the IFP year 2019/20.
The IFP prepares the apprentices to progress to any undergraduate degree at the University of Reading and many other leading UK universities. Optimum and interested applicants can read the following information given below.
In order to become eligible applicants must have to meet the following given criteria:
- They must be assessed as the non-sponsored international candidates.
- They must have a certificate of high school with good academic merit.
- They will be required to have a minimum UKVI IELTS of 5.0, 5.5 or 6.0 (depending on the intended degree course).
- A non-UKVI IELTS or GCSE/IGCSE English Language at grade C, if you do not require a visa to study in the UK are accepted.
- They must hold an offer to study at the university.
- The endowment is available for Law, Biology, Chemistry, Information systems and statistics, Art for Architecture, Economics, Mathematics for finance, economics and business, Further mathematics and physics, Mathematics, Introduction to business and management, Politics, Psychology, Sociology, International English.
How to Apply
Scholars have to apply for an undergraduate degree in the international foundation programme (IFP) at the university. Thereafter, they can apply for the bursary through an online portal with the required relevant documents.
The closing date of the applications for the award to take entry in September 2019 is August 4, 2019.