Get an opportunity to take part in this exciting Gold scholarship programme in the United Kingdom. The University of Bath is offering up to 50 awards for the outstanding students.
This bursary covers award amount of £5,000 for each year of study and also other living expenses. For more information please read the details given below in order to apply for it.
To be eligible, you must:
- In 2019 be an eligible new first-year Home UK* undergraduate student
- Be registered on a full-time campus-based undergraduate or foundation degree course and
- Have a student loans household income assessment of £25,000 or below
- *Eligible UK students are those that are classed as UK (England, Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland), as assessed for student support purposes, as determined by Student Finance England or other relevant UK student loans awarding agency and have a UK Home fees status as determined by the University.
You must also meet one or more of the following criteria:
- your home is in an area where there is low participation of young people progressing into higher education
- your school or college performance is below average
- you are a care leaver
- you or your family receive a state means-tested benefit
- you have an Access to HE Diploma
- you are irreconcilably estranged from your parents or guardians
- you are a Young Carer
- you are a refugee or asylum seeker
- your home address is considered to be in an area of lower social mobility according to ACORN data analysis
How to Apply
If you have accepted an offer of a place to study at the University for 2019 entry we will email you with details on how to apply from May onwards.
Applications will close on 31 August 2019.