This scholarship and will cover UK/EU fees, and provide an annual stipend of circa £15,000 (full time) per annum. International candidates can be considered for the project, providing they can provide additional funding to cover the difference between home/EU and international fees.
Please read carefully about the eligibility criteria for this award before applying for the funding opportunity. Wish you all the best for your bright future!!
Applicants should hold:
- A minimum of a UK upper second class honours degree (2:1) in economics, geography, environmental science or a closely related subject
- A Masters degree (or equivalent) in economics, hydrology, water resources management, environmental science, or a closely related subject
- An interest in climate modelling, economic modelling and/or water resource management at a large scale
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience of data acquisition and data analysis/programming skills (e.g., R, Python, or Matlab)
- Candidates who are not native English speakers will be required to provide evidence for their English skills (such as by IELTS or similar tests approved by UKVI, or a degree completed in an English speaking country).
How to Apply
In order to apply, they need to take part in PhD scholarship at Strathclyde, thereafter they can apply for the grant and all applications should include: a covering letter, a CV and relevant qualification transcripts and two references. Apply now by uploading your documents.
Application Deadline: September 22, 2019