The School of Engineering is seeking academically strong and highly motivated candidates for the wonderful fully-funded PhD Studentship presented at Newcastle University.
The bursary is open for the UK and EU aspirants who are willing to undertake a PhD degree at the university. The educational award is offering 6 grants having a worth of £15,009 for the successful candidates toward the living expenses.
The university aims to provide world-class facilities to their students and support them to pursue their degree in the field of their interest. For more details please read the information given below.
Candidates have the need to meet the following given conditions in order to be considered for the grant:
- They should possess a good honours degree (1st Class or 2:1 minimum) in Engineering or any related field.
- The endowment is available to UK and EU applicants only.
- The grant is available for Civil Engineering and Geomatics, Chemical Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Marine Technology.
- They must also need to attach a covering letter and CV.
- Their covering letter must state the title of the studentship, quote reference code, academic supervisor, and state how their interests and experience relate to the project.
- They must also attach degree transcripts and certificates.
- If English is not the first language, then the aspirants must attach a copy of their English language qualifications.
How to Apply
The applications deadline for the grant is July 26, 2019.