The scholarship covers full tuition fees and an annual living allowance of £15,009 to successful candidates for 3.5 years. If you are interested please read the given information about the award.
To be eligible for the scholarship, you must have a first-class or 2.1 degree, or equivalent qualifications and/or experience. Ideally, students should have a BSc or MSc degree in computing or a related discipline.
Applicants with either a good background in computing and security or in infrastructure and urban engineering; female candidates will be particularly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
You must apply through the University’s online postgraduate application system. To do this please ‘Create a new account’.
The following information will help us to process your application. You will need to:
- Insert the programme code 8050F in the programme of study section
- Select ‘PhD Computer Science – (Computing Science) as the programme of study
- Insert the studentship code COMP011 in the studentship/partnership reference field
- Attach a covering letter and CV. The covering letter must state the title of the studentship, quote reference code COMP011 and state how your interests and experience relate to the project
- Attach degree transcripts and certificates and, if English is not your first language, a copy of your English language qualifications.
Please also send a copy of your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
The closing date of the applications for the grant is September 6, 2019.