Grasp the great opportunity of Fully Funded KESS II MSc Research Scholarship to provide numerous benefits for the environment as well as improving the quality of life through the research programme at Swansea University.
The endowment is funded by the Welsh Government’s European Social Fund for the scholars. This award is open for UK /EU students and aims to develop green and environmentally friendly LSEMs for a variety of surfaces.
The studentship covers the full cost of UK /EU tuition fees, plus a stipend and some additional funds available for research expenses. So take a glance and get more information about this scholarship.
- Candidates should have a 2.1 or above in their undergraduate degree in Chemistry, Physics, Material or Chemical Engineering or a related subject.
- They should also be eligible for UK /EU Fees
- We would normally expect the academic and English Language requirements to be met by point of application. For details on the University’s English Language entry requirements, please visit – http://www.swansea.ac.uk/admissions/englishlanguagerequirements/
For this scholarship students must also have:
- a home address in East Wales (details below)* at the time of registration and enrolment
- the right to take up paid work in the East Wales Area* on completion of the scholarship
How to Apply
Interested candidates need to enroll in a master’s program at Swansea University. After that, they can complete the online application form in order to apply for the grant. Applicants need to submit all required documents degree certificates, references, CV, and English language certificate.
The closing date for this scholarship is August 31, 2019.