The AYP-Abertawe project aims to integrate currently used data capture methods to inform Swansea Council’s strategic priorities for Health, Well-being and Physical Activity.
The studentship covers the full cost of UK/ EU tuition fees, plus a stipend. The bursary will be limited to a maximum of £11,702 p.a. dependent upon the applicant’s financial circumstances as assessed in section C point 4 on the KESS II Participant Proposal Form.
To be eligible for this grant, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Candidates should have a 2.1 or above in their Sports Science undergraduate or a related subject.
- We would Sports expect the academic and English Language requirements to be met by point of application. For details on the University’s English Language entry requirements, please visit – http://www.swansea.ac.uk/admissions/englishlanguagerequirements/
- For more information on eligibility criteria please refer to section C of the KESS II Participant Proposal Form.
- Any queries relating to Section C – Eligibility, please contact KESSstudentenquiries@swansea.ac.uk.
How to Apply
Applicants are strongly advised to contact Professor Gareth Stratton regarding the information on the area of research by email (G.Stratton@swansea.ac.uk).
You will also need to provide copies of the following documentation:
- Degree certificates
- Two References*
- English language certificate (if required)
- All supporting documentation as detailed in Section C of the KESS II Participant Proposal Form
The deadline for applications is 4 pm on September 13, 2019.