Are you ready to jumpstart your career in the field of Civil Engineering? If your answer is yes, then apply for a Fully Funded KESS II MSc Research Scholarship provided by the Welsh Government’s European Social Fund at the Swansea University
The program is available for UK/EU candidates who wish to pursue an MSc research programme at the university. The proposed MSc by research project will focus on understanding the long-term morphodynamic response of gravel beaches.
The primary aim of the project is to correlate over washing and breaching of gravel beaches/barriers to environmental forcing during storms and antecedent condition of the beach. The studentship will provide students full tuition fees, plus a stipend of £11,702 p.a. for 1 year.
Applicants can apply for this bursary if they follow the given criteria:
- Candidates should have a 2.1 or above in their undergraduate degree in Civil Engineering, physical oceanography or a related subject.
- Some knowledge of computational coastal modelling and stochastic modelling will be desirable.
- They should also be eligible for UK/EU Fees (see http://www.ukcisa.org.uk/Information–Advice/Fees-and-Money/Wales-fee-status for more information).
- We would normally expect the academic and English Language requirements to be met by point of application. For details on the University’s English Language entry requirements, please visit – http://www.swansea.ac.uk/admissions/englishlanguagerequirements/
For this scholarship students must also have:
- A home address in East Wales (details below)* at the time of registration and enrolment
- The right to take up paid work in the East Wales Area* on completion of the scholarship
How to Apply
To apply for the scholarship, students need to take admission in MSc degree programme at the university. Then they can complete the KESS II EAST Participant Proposal Form Swansea 2019-20 and complete the KESS II Supplementary Form. You will also need to provide copies of the following documentation:
Degree certificates, References, CV, English language certificate (if required) and all supporting documentation as detailed in Section C on the KESS East Participant Proposal Form.