Do you want to know how to create new products from waste streams? If so, you can apply for the Fully Funded KESS II MRES Scholarship at Swansea University.
The studentship covers the full tuition fees and £1,000 bench fee, plus a stipend. Check out valuable information about this bursary which is mentioned below.
Candidates should have a 2.1 or above in their undergraduate degree in Bioscience or a related subject. They should also be eligible for UK/EU fees (see http://www.ukcisa.org.uk/Information–Advice/Fees-and-Money/Wales-fee-status for more information).
We would normally expect the academic and English Language requirements to be met by point of application. For details on the University’s English Language entry requirements, please visit – http://www.swansea.ac.uk/admissions/englishlanguagerequirements/
How to Apply
Applicants are strongly advised to contact Professor Carlos Garcia de Leaniz (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Mr Paul Howes (CSAR Manager- email@example.com) regarding the information on the area of research:
- Complete the KESS II EAST Participant Proposal Form Swansea 2019-20
- Complete the KESS II Supplementary Form
- You will also need to provide copies of the following documentation:
- Degree certificates
- English language certificate (if required)
- All supporting documentation as detailed in Section C of the KESS II Participant Proposal Form
The deadline for applications is November 15, 2019.