Candidates having interest in Aerospace Engineering will be glad to know that, the Swansea University is now accepting applications for the Embraer Aircraft PhD Scholarship from talented scholars.
The bursary is designed to provide support to poverty-stricken apprentices for their PhD in Aerospace Engineering with the best educational facilities at the College of Engineering in the university.
To apply for the studentship, applicants must have to meet the need of the following given criteria:
- They must be assessed as the UK/EU aspirants only.
- They must have a postgraduate degree with good academic merit.
- They must hold an unconditional or conditional offer to study at the university.
- If English is not the first language of the aspirants then, they must have to meet the English Language Requirement.
How to Apply
Scholars firstly have to enroll in a PhD degree at the university. After that, in order to apply for the award, apprentices have to complete the following documents and submit them to Professor Sondipon Adhikari through an email to email@example.com :
- College of Engineering PGR Scholarship Application
- Covering letter
- Two references
The closing date of the applications for the bursary is August 23, 2019.