Do you want to pursue PhD research? Are you interested in the area of “in-situ gelation of natural polymers applied to cosmetic care and transdermal delivery”? Then you will be glad to know about that fully funded collaborative PhD Studentship is providing by the University of Surrey for the deserving candidates.
The studentship is open to UK candidates who are intending to start full-time PhD in January 2020 for three years. The university will provide 100% tuition fees and a full living stipend for the successful applicants.
Check out more about the scholarship and how you can apply for this excellent funding opportunity. Good luck!!
Welcome students from any nationality to apply.
- However, the applicants must be willing to spend two years in China for this PhD project.
- Applicants must have a 2:1 equivalent Bachelor’s degree or above in chemistry, physics or chemical engineering disciplines
- Analytical skills in chemistry and physics are essential
- Skills and experiences in skin biology and 3D bioprinting are advantageous.
- English language requirements: 6.5 or above (or equivalent) with 6.0 in each category.
How to Apply
If you are going to apply for this education award, then you are demanded to be enrolled in PhD degree coursework at the University of Surrey. After taking affirmation, seekers can complete their applications and they should send your CV, English test results, degree certificates, transcripts and two reference letters to Dr Qiong Cai firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for the scholarship is September 12, 2019.